What is the cost?
- Membership is $40.00/year (US) if paid by check or money order drawn on a US Bank.
What do I get with my membership?
- 4 TCA Newsletters; one each quarter.
- The TCA is a Civilian Marksmanship Program Affiliated Club - so if you are in the market for any CMP rifles or other items, your TCA membership meets that requirement.
- Non-members pay a higher price to attend our Annual Show & Shoot. The cost of the club's liability insurance is included in your membership.
Download the club's application form here.
The TCA is affiliated with the following associations:
- Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP). The CMP sells military surplus M1 Garands, M1 Carbines and 1903 Springfield rifles, ammunition and other items (subject to availability). There is a requirement to belong to a CMP affiliated club to purchase riles. Your TCA membership meets this requirement.
- National Rifle Association (NRA). The TCA is an NRA member club. We purchase our liability insurance thru their insurance program. All club officers and directors are required to maintain an NRA membership while they hold office. Club members are highly encouraged to join the NRA.
- National Firearms Act Trade and Collectors Association (NFATCA). The NFATCA is the only association that works with the BATFE to ensure that the concerns, issues and questions of the NFA community reach the management level of the BATFE. Our relationship with the NAFTCA was key to moving the West Hurley Model 1928 Curio and Relic request to a successful conclusion.
What's up with the Members Login Tab on the web page? Why can't I login to that page?
The Members Login Tab is the link that we use to access the guts of our web page to make updates, add content and fix errors. There is no special or hidden data or areas of the web page. For obvious reasons, access to that page is password protected.